From Catwalk to Classroom: 5 Ways to Rock this Season’s Hottest Trend

Fall’s new sultry shade of red, often referred to as “Oxblood”, “Bordeaux” and sometimes even “True Blood” is this season’s new black. From the Hollywood hills to Newbury street, celebs and civilians alike are working this delicious color into any part of their wardrobe and so should you!

Paired with black tights and booties, this sophisticated dress is perfect for running from an internship to class. It’s also a great look to wear to an interview or a networking event.

Photo Credit:  www.hm.com

This peplum, oxblood jacket is everything! Fully zipped with a pair of denim skinnies, booties and a trendy scarf you’re sure to be a showstopper in lecture. Or, wear it half-zipped with a fitted grey tank, skinny faux-leather pants and black booties to turn heads on a night out.

Photo Credit: cdnc.lystit.com

Laid back and studying at the library, wear these high-rise skinnies with a favorite over-sized sweater, ankle-high moto boots and a cozy scarf. Caution: due to its insane awesomeness, this outfit may be distracting to fellow library-goers. You’ve been warned.

Photo Credit:  images.urbanoutfitters.com

Sick of those silly North Face backpacks? Me too. Opt for this stellar tote instead. It may not be super spacious, but it makes up for it by being outrageously stylish.

Oxblood + Velvet + Crop-top = Major! Work this comfy top with a pair of high-rise denim skinnies, grey suede ankle booties and a fabulous fall jacket.

Have fun mixing and matching these looks with any of your favorite pieces! They’re versatile, fun, casual, chic and the right way to bring the catwalk to the classroom.