Bears. BEATS. Battlestar Galactica. – October 25, 2012

Happy Halloween!!! Today we’re celebrating one of my favorite days, All Hallow’s Eve by reverting to the old BBBSG format and having a Halloween theme show!

Howl by Florence and the Machine (“If you could only see the beast you’ve made of me / I held it in but now it seems you’ve set it running free”)

Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon (“I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand / Walking through the streets of Soho in the rain”)

Wolf and I by Oh Land (“And you are the wolf / And I am the moon”)

Zombie by Natalia Kills (“I’m in love with a zombie / Can’t keep his hands off me / Does ha want me for my body? / Does he want me for my brains, brains, brains?”)

I Vampiri by The Impalers (“Is she gonna suck your blood?”)

Girl with One Eye by Florence and the Machine (“I took a knife and cut out her eye / I took it home and watched it wither and die / She’s lucky that I didn’t slip her a smile / That’s why she sleeps with one eye open / That’s the price she paid”)

The Ghost Who Walks by Karen Elson (“The ghost who walks / She’s on the prowl, for the man she loved / He cut her down.”)

Ghost by Dragonette (“Time hasn’t moved not since the night I died / I’m walking my ghost back to a frozen smile”)

Metro by The Vincent Black Shadow (“You said I’m crazy, I know. / You said I’m crazy, I know / All I can say is that the drugs don’t work no more.”)

Til the Casket Drops by ZZ Ward (“Till the casket drops, / Till my dying day, / Till my heartbeat stops, / Till my legs just break”)

My Boy Builds Coffins by Florence and the Machine (“My boy builds coffins he makes them all day / But it’s not just for work and it isn’t for play / He’s made one for himself / One for me too / One of these days he’ll make one for you”)

Voodoo by Oh Land (“I love the color red It is for love, it is for death”)

Black Magic Woman by Santana (“But she’s a Black Magic Woman and she’s trying to make a devil out of me”)

Oh Marcello by Regina Spektor (“I’ll have a baby and when he grow up he’ll become a killer and kill everybody”)

Your Bones by Of Monsters and Men (“In the spring we made a boat / Out of feathers, out of bones. / We set fire to our homes, / Walking barefoot in the snow.”)

Sober by Pink (“The quiet scares me ’cause it screams the truth”)