All Star Fashion at All Star Week

This past week was the NBA’s All Star Week: the time where the rich folk get together and laugh about how much money they make.

Carmelo Anthony, Dwyane Wade, LeBron James

That being said, many of them looked pretty darn good in the stands watching the less rich folk (ie the rookies) work hard for the monayyy.

As you can see above, LeBron James was wearing some sort of t-shirt with leather sleeves and I was loving it. Normally I highly dislike LeBron, but there’s no denying that the man is attractive (minus the whole hair-receding situation) and can dress, so it’s making it really hard to perpetuate that dislike.

Check out those arms….wow.

Also, this video of him hug-tackling a fan also helps his case (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqd3jUPq3Lw).

Then we have his partner in crime, his homie, his road dog: Dwyane Wade. Now I’ve been attracted to the man since his early Marquette days (especially when this happened http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlymqXcruCU) , and he did not disappoint at All Star Weekend.

Dwayne-Wade-In-A-Sauvage-Apollo-Jets-All-Star-Luncheon

Guys in suits are to women what women in lingerie are to men; and Wade is working it in this suit. I need to take a minute to fan myself before I can continue writing this post…

Okay, I’m back. The halftime show of the actual All Star game consisted of Alicia Keys strutting her stuff in a pair of sassy leather pants. I loved this outfit (mostly because I love leather) and girlfriend looked gooood. The only thing I didn’t like? Sneaker wedges. Those need to die.

alicia1

Alicia Keys

Speaking of women who know how to work it, Beyonce was in the crowd with hubby/Brooklyn Nets owner Jay-Z wearing a fun brocade-looking white and black jacket.

beyonce

Not anything too outlandish; the main reason I included her jacket was to segue into this next guy. Craig Sager.  Now I really didn’t know too much about Sager since I don’t watch the NBA very often (or ever, minus All Star Week), so upon seeing his first jacket, I was immediately smitten.

sagernba

It takes a strong man to wear a jacket like this, and even if it isn’t the greatest look, homeboy is rocking it. He doesn’t care what anyone thinks about his jacket, and I totally respect that. Little did I know, upon google-ing him to find a picture of that jacket, I hit the jackpot. The rest of this post is hereby dedicated to Craig Sager and his fearless fashion.

sager3

sager4

sager5

sager6

sager2

sager1

sager8

sager7

You go, Craig.

(All images courtesy of Google Images)