Conquer Finals: One Outfit at a Time

Lets face it, finals blow.  It’s just an unpleasant week that we all desperately want to get over with.  It’s hard to feel good when you’re lacking an exponential amount of sleep, health, and not to mention a social life.  But one way to boost your mood, energy, and ambition is to dress nicely and look good throughout finals.  Tossing on sweat pants and a sweatshirt will just make you want to crawl back into bed.  An outfit that makes you feel good can make a whole lot of difference in your productivity.  If you look good you’ll feel good, if you feel good you’ll be good.  That little confidence boost can add a lot of edge, especially performance wise in studying and test taking.  It sounds so basic, but there’s certainly truth behind it.  So put forth the extra effort in the morning, it will be 100% worth it.  Yes, trying to figure out something lovely to wear when you’re sleep deprived and stressed can be a pain in the A, but it may be just what you need to get through the day.  It doesn’t have to be anything over the top.  Simply aim for something that’s comfortable, stress free, feel-good, and confidence provoking.  Conquer finals with one outfit (and exam) at a time.  Happy Monday!

Image taken from  http://cdn.memegenerator.net