DPS Reports 4/25-4/27

Photo courtesy of Marquettes website.
Photo courtesy of Marquette’s website.

Friday, 4/25

At 5:30 p.m., a person not affiliated with Marquette reported that unknown person(s) removed her unsecured property from a business in the 1600 block of W. Wells St.  All of the property was later recovered on the ground outside the business.

Saturday, 4/26

Between 12:00 and 1:00 a.m., a student vandalized another student’s parked, unattended vehicle in the 800 block of N. 20th St. causing an estimated $2,000 in damage. The student was taken into custody by MPD. Property estimated at $45 was also removed from the vehicle.

Between 12:42 and 12:47 a.m. an unidentified subject approached a person not affiliated with Marquette in the 1800 block of W. State St. and asked to use his cell phone. The subject then refused to give back the phone, struck the victim and fled the scene. The victim was not injured. MPD was contacted.

At 1:54 a.m., a  student struck another student in Schroeder Hall. MPD was contacted and medical assistance was declined.

At 1:54 a.m., two students were involved in a physical altercation in Campus Town West.  MPD and MFD were contacted and medical assistance declined.

At 9:54 a.m. a student reported being harassed by another student.

Between 10:22 and 10:30 a.m., an unidentified suspect removed a student’s cell phone estimated at $200 from a table in a business in the 1600 block of W. Wisconsin Ave. and fled the scene. MPD was contacted.

Sunday, 4/27

At 2:11 a.m., a  student reported being inappropriately touched by another student in a residence in the 500 block of N. 17th St.  MPD was contacted.

At 7:22 p.m., a person not affiliated with Marquette reported that an unknown vehicle struck his secured, unattended vehicle in Lot F causing an estimated $400 in damage.  MPD will be contacted.

At 5:11 p.m., a student reported that unknown person(s) vandalized his secured, unattended vehicle in a lot in the 800 block of N. 14th St. The estimated damage to the student’s vehicle is $50.