DPS Reports 11/22-11/26 BG1 SB2 TD3

Tues., Nov. 22

At 3:07 p.m., a student reported that an unknown person(s) forcibly entered his secured, unattended vehicle in the 1000 block of N. 15th St. and removed property estimated at $50. Estimated damage to the vehicle is $200. MPD was contacted.

At 4:55 p.m., a student reported that an unknown person(s) damaged an exterior apartment door in the 1500 block of W. State St. causing an estimated $300 in damage. MPD was contacted.

Between 8:11 p.m. and 8:14 p.m., a person not affiliated with Marquette reported being struck with a closed fist by an unidentified suspect outside Carpenter Tower. MPD was contacted.

Thurs., Nov. 24

At 3:45 p.m., a subject was cited by MPD for retail theft after removing items valued at $84 from Open Pantry. The property was returned.

Sat., Nov. 26

At 3:01 a.m., a subject not affiliated with Marquette nearly struck a DPS vehicle on North 17th Street. The subject was located and taken into custody by MPD for operating while intoxicated and blood alcohol content and was also cited for driving the wrong way down a one-way street.

Between 2 p.m. and 2:35 p.m., an unknown person(s) removed a guest’s secured, unattended property valued at $45. The victim will contact MPD on his own.

At 11:50 p.m., three students reported that an unknown person(s) entered their unsecured and unattended off-campus apartment in the 900 block of North 17th Street and removed property valued at $1450. MPD responded.