DPS Report 8/27 – 8/29

Saturday 8/27

At 12:43 a.m. DPS observed a student remove property from a business in the 1400 block of West Wells Street. The property was recovered.

At 9:16 p.m. a student reported being approached by an unidentified suspect who displayed a weapon and demanded the student’s property. The suspect fled with the property and the student was not injured. MPD was contacted. The estimated loss is $45.

Sunday 8/28

At 2:17 a.m. DPS reported that a student was in possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia in Straz Tower and was taken into custody by MPD.

At 4:10 a.m. DPS reported that an unknown person(s) vandalized university property in Campus Town East, causing an estimated $100 in damage. Facilities Services was contacted.

At 12:16 p.m. a person not affiliated with Marquette punched a student in the 1600 block of West Wells Street. The student declined medical assistance and MPD was contacted to transport the assailant to the Milwaukee County Mental Health Complex.

At 12:36 p.m. a student was in possession of another person’s driver’s license in Schroeder Hall.

At 6:04 p.m. DPS found a student in possession of two fraudulent IDs in Structure One.

Monday 8/29

At 12:20 a.m. DPS observed an intoxicated person not affiliated with Marquette driving a vehicle erratically without headlights in the 500 block of North 17th Street. DPS detained the driver and he was taken into custody by MPD.