DPS reports 3/29

March 25

At 5:22 p.m., an employee reported that at 5 p.m., an unknown person(s) vandalized a stairwell window in O’Donnell Hall, causing an estimated $300 in damage. Facilities Services was contacted.

At 9:09 p.m., four individuals not affiliated with Marquette acted in a disorderly manner in the Union Sports Annex. The Milwaukee Police Department cited three of the individuals.

March 26

At 4:57 a.m., an unknown person(s) vandalized a hallway wall in Campus Town East, causing an estimated $50 in damage. Facilities Services was contacted.

At 10:29 p.m., the Department of Public Safety found a student to be in possession of a controlled substance, drug paraphernalia and alcohol in Schroeder Hall. The student was taken into custody by MPD.

March 27

At 2:09 a.m., a female student reported that between 12 and 2 a.m., an unknown person(s) removed her unsecured, unattended property estimated at $55 from a residence in the 800 block of North 16th Street. MPD assistance was declined.

At 2:13 a.m., an employee reported that an unknown person(s) vandalized a hallway door in McCormick Hall, causing an estimated $300 in damage. Facilities Services was contacted.

At 5:36 p.m., an unknown person(s) forcibly removed a urinal flusher device causing flooding and water damage to businesses and university property in Campus Town East. Facilities Services was contacted. The estimated damage was unknown at press time.

At 6:31 p.m., a female student reported that at 6:25 p.m., an unknown person(s) removed a hood ornament estimated at $250 from her secured, unattended vehicle in a rear lot in the 800 block of North 15th Street.