Calendar 3/10/11 WPO1 TW2 TDZ3

Thursday, March 10

MU Club Football ticket sales to Arena Football game, Alumni Memorial Union second floor, noon to 4 p.m.

Dr. Diana Wells, president of Ashoka: Innovators for the Public, AMU Ballroom A from 9:30 to 10:45 a.m., AMU 157 from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m.

Dr. Patrick Corrigan, professor of psychology at Illinois Institute of Technology, Institute of Psychology, presents “Don’t call me nuts: Erasing the stigma of mental illness,” Cramer Hall 104J, 3:30 p.m.

29th Annual Taste of Milwaukee, the Pfister Hotel, 424 E. Wisconsin Ave., 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.

“An Evening of Poetry, Love and Enlightenment” with Nikki Giovanni, Weasler Auditorium, 7:30 p.m.

Friday, March 11

Milwaukee Archaeology Fair, Milwaukee Public Museum, 800 W. Wells St., 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.

MU Club Football ticket sales to Arena Football game, AMU second floor, noon to 4 p.m.

Dr. Stephen Munroe, professor of biological sciences, will present “Genes in Collision: Sense and Antisense in Mammalian Genomes,” Wehr Life Science  111, 3:15 p.m.

Dr. Mark O’Neil-Johnson, vice president of analytical chemistry at Sequoia Sciences, will present “High Throughput Natural Products Chemistry for Drug Discovery — Is it Possible?” Todd Wehr Chemistry 121, 4 p.m.

ShamROCK in Westown, Miller Time Pub, 509 W. Wisconsin Ave., 5:30 to 11 p.m.

Acoustic Africa, Alverno College, 3400 S. 43rd St., 8 p.m.

BAAM! Beer And A Movie: Reservoir Dogs, Historic Turner Ballroom, 1043 N. 4th St., 8 p.m.

Saturday, March 12

Shamrock Club of Wisconsin’s 45th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade, downtown Milwaukee, noon.

The Truth is Not in the Mirror: Photography and a Constructed Identity, Haggerty Museum of Art

Buds, Blossoms and Views, Plymouth Arts Center

Cold War Kids, The Rave, 2401 W. Wisconsin Ave., 7 p.m.

Ice Cube, The Rave, 8:30 p.m.

Sunday, March 13

Monday, March 14

Good Charlotte, The Rave, 7 p.m.