DPS Reports 3/10/11

March 7

At 4:36 p.m., a male student reported that on Sunday, March 6, at 11:50 p.m., an unknown person(s) forcibly entered his secured, unattended vehicle in the 900 block of North 16th Street and removed property estimated at $75. Estimated damage to the vehicle is unknown at this time. Milwaukee Police Department was contacted.

At 11:43 p.m., a male student reported that on Monday, March 7, between 7:50 a.m. and 11:40 p.m., an unknown person(s) vandalized his secured, unattended vehicle in the 2100 block of West Michigan Street, causing an estimated $200 in damage. The student declined MPD assistance.

March 8

At 11:03 a.m., a student-employee reported that between 9:50 and 10:45 a.m., an unknown person(s) removed his unsecured, unattended property estimated at $200 from Cudahy Hall. The student declined MPD assistance.

At 5:32 p.m., Department of Public Safety officers found a student in possession of a false ID in the 16th Street Parking Structure. The ID was confiscated.

At 5:28 p.m., a male student reported that between 4 and 4:05 p.m., an unknown person(s) forcibly entered his secured, unattended vehicle in the 2100 block of West Clybourn Street and removed property estimated at $129. Estimated damage to the vehicle is $200. The student declined MPD assistance.

At 5:58 p.m., a female student reported that on Friday, March 4, at 11 p.m., a vehicle driven by an unidentified driver struck the student as she was walking in a crosswalk in the 1800 block of West Wisconsin Avenue and proceeded to flee the scene. The student sustained minor injuries but declined MPD assistance.