DPS JMC1 SNW2 DAC3

Feb. 28

At 8:13 a.m., a Marquette University employee reported that between Friday, Feb. 25 at midnight and Monday, Feb. 28 at 8 a.m., an unknown person(s) removed an unsecured, unattended computer estimated at $846 from Coughlin Hall. The Milwaukee Police Department was contacted.

At 11:08 a.m., it was reported that a person not affiliated with Marquette acted in a disorderly manner in Gesu Church. The subject was taken into custody by MPD.

At 4:56 p.m., a student reported that between Sunday, Feb. 27 at 7 p.m. and Monday, Feb. 28 at 7 a.m., an unknown person(s) attempted to gain entry into a secured residence in the 900 block of North 14th Street. In attempting to break in, the subject caused an estimated $500 in damage to a door. Department of Public Safety officers arrived on the scene to provide assistance. The student declined MPD assistance.

March 1

At 9:55 a.m., a Marquette University employee reported that between Friday, Feb. 18 10 p.m. and Saturday, Feb. 19 at 7 a.m., an unknown person(s) removed unsecured, unattended vacuum cleaners estimated at $861 from the Service Building.  MPD was contacted, but after further investigation, it was discovered that delivery of the property had gone unnoticed by Facilities Services. The property was secured.