DPS Reports 1/26-1/28 PS1 ZB2 MR3

Thurs., 1/26

At 5:37 p.m., an employee reported that five students were in possession of alcohol and fraudulent IDs in the Union Sports Annex. MPD was contacted.

At 10:48 p.m., a student reported being sexually assaulted by another student in the 1500 block of W. Kilbourn Avenue between Sat., 11/5 and Sun., 11/6.  MPD was contacted and took the student suspect into custody.

Fri., 1/27

Between 12:01 a.m. and 1:00 a.m., unknown person(s) removed a student’s unsecured, unattended property estimated at $110 from an unknown off-campus location.

Between 1:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m, unknown person(s) removed two students’ secured, unattended property from Campus Town East. Estimated combined loss is $22.  MPD was contacted.

At 12:12 p.m., a student reported being harassed by another student in McCormick Hall. MPD was contacted.

Sat., 1/28

At 2:49 p.m., a person not affiliated with Marquette removed cash from an open register in a business in the 1500 block of W. Wells Street and fled the scene. The suspect was chased by an employee of the business and physically detained by DPS. MPD took the suspect into custody.

Sun., 1/29

At 12:05 a.m., two students acted in a disorderly manner in the 800 block of N. 18th Street and were taken into custody by MPD. The students were cited for underage drinking and obstruction and released.

At 2:24 a.m., an alumnus struck a student in the face with a closed fist in a business in the 700 block of N. 16th Street. Medical assistance was declined and MPD was contacted.