DPS Reports 11/30-12/4

Wednesday, Nov. 30

Between 2:30 a.m. and 7:55 a.m., a student reported that an unknown person(s) removed his unsecured and unattended property valued at $250 from the Raynor Library. MPD assistance was declined.

At 11:30 p.m., a student was found to be in possession of an illegal drug and drug paraphernalia in Mashuda Hall. MPD responded and the student was taken into custody.

Thursday, Dec. 1

Between 7:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m., a student reported that an unknown person(s) removed their unsecured and unattended property valued at $77 from Gesu Church. MPD was notified and responded.

Friday, Dec. 2

Between 8:07 a.m. and 8:11 a.m., a student vandalized a vehicle in the 1600 block of W. Wisconsin Ave. while jaywalking with two other students. MPD was contacted and cited the three students for jaywalking. The student who vandalized the vehicle agreed to make restitution for the damage.

At 4:40 p.m., a subject was cited by MPD for trespassing at the Alumni Memorial Union.

Saturday, Dec. 3

At 12:52 a.m., a known subject was cited by MPD for trespassing at 16th Street Structure.

At 6:18 p.m., a student reported an unknown person(s) removed her unsecured and unattended property valued at $200 from her apartment in the 800 block of W. Wisconsin Ave. The student will contact MPD.

At 10:42 p.m., an employee reported that an unknown person(s) caused damage estimated at $300 at McCormick Hall. Facilities Services was notified.

Sunday, Dec. 4

At 12:43 a.m., a student was transported to Aurora Sinai Medical Center after consuming an unknown amount of alcohol. After arriving at Aurora Sinai, the student reported being sexually assaulted earlier in the night in the 900 block of N. 16th St. MPD was notified.

At 1:02 a.m., a student was advised to refrain from serving alcoholic beverages to minors in the 900 block of N. 16th St. MPD will be notified.

At 3:55 a.m., a student was in possession of prohibited items at Carpenter Tower. MPD responded and took the student into custody.

At 5:09 p.m., a student recovered her property at DPS which included a fake ID. DPS inventoried the ID.