DPS reports 4/20-4/23

April 20

At 4 p.m., it was reported that on April 17 at 1:48 a.m, two students were involved in an altercation with staff from a business in the 1600 block of West Wells Street. The Milwaukee Police Department was not contacted.

At 3:32 a.m,  a student reported that between Tuesday at 10 p.m. and Wednesday at 2:45 a.m unknown person(s) removed unsecured, unattended property belonging to a business from outside its premises in the 1600 block of West Wells Street. The property is estimated at $100.

April 21

At 1:59 p.m., a visitor reported that an unidentified suspect acted in a disorderly manner in the 1100 block of West Wells Street. MPD assistance was declined.

At 1:14 p.m., a student reported that between 3 p.m. on Friday and 9 p.m. on Saturday, four student acquaintances removed her unsecured, unattended property estimated at $160 from McCormick Hall. MPD assistance was declined.

At 12:05 a.m., a student reported that between 7:45 and 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, unknown person(s) vandalized the exterior of his secured, unattended vehicle in a rear lot in the 800 block of North 16th Street. The estimated damage is $500. MPD will be contacted.

April 22

At 10:50 p.m., a person not affiliated with Marquette trespassed in a business in the 1600 block of West Wells Street and was taken into custody by MPD.

April 23

At 12:11 a.m., a person not affiliated with Marquette trespassed in the Alumni Memorial Union and was cited by MPD.