Fantasy Fix

Play him: Michael Vick, QB, Philadelphia Eagles

Unless you’re Scooby Doo or an avid member of PETA, you’ve probably been rooting for Vick’s sudden resurgence. Two years ago, the troubled quarterback was in jail for bankrolling an interstate dog-fighting operation. Three weeks ago, he was a backup behind the inexperienced Kevin Kolb. And last Sunday afternoon, Vick became a fantasy superstar once again. In standard ESPN leagues, he has posted at least 20 points in all of the first three games, and in his second start against Jacksonville, he scored four touchdowns. He may not remain the starter all year, but ride Vick while he’s hot.

Sit him: Vince Young, QB, Tennessee Titans

If Vick is fantasy football’s Lazarus, Young is the walking dead. Projected to be a sleeper at the quarterback position, Young has been simply atrocious. In three games, he has more turnovers than touchdowns, and when he managed 118 passing yards against a struggling Giants defense last week, it was considered a blessing. If you drafted Young as your starting quarterback, there probably isn’t enough Tylenol in the world for you.

Get him: Kevin Walter, WR, Houston Texans

Walter has three touchdowns in three games, and playing with Andre Johnson in a pass-happy offense is going to grant him ample chances to get into the end zone. He’s still available in over 25 percent of ESPN leagues, so get him while you can.