Tom column two lines

I had set myself against hopping aboard the LeBronWagon. But I am weak. James' 25-point debut, which I did not even watch in its entirety, had me hooked. I broke down and joined up.

since sixth grade).

I was there when the Cavs were really bad, when Shawn Kemp was fatting it up in the low post and Danny Ferry was the best we had. I'm a real fan, not like

those pretenders, going to games because LeBron's good or because it's the place to be seen. It makes me sick.

(Now I will talk about the current team, as if I actually knew something about them. I don't, but part of bandwagoning is sounding like an expert when you

really aren't by regurgitating what you've heard in the media).

They're a good young team, but they won't get very far this year. Carlos Boozer is a solid player with a good work ethic, but not very spectacular.

Darius Miles needs to get his act together and finally fulfill his potential. Ilgauskus has to stay healthy. Ricky Davis is a hotshot with a lot of talent but

selfish attitude. I really like Kevin Ollie as a solid, veteran presence.

(Now I will talk about LeBron, as if I know all the ins and outs of his game, even though, again, it is mostly regurgitated media talk.)

LeBron has a really good first step. He has a good passing game. He needs to work on his outside shooting. He has good court sense. He has a chance to really be special.

OK, that's enough. I'm taking the Cavs hat off for now. In all honesty, I just want to see a Cleveland team win. Cleveland teams never win. I actually did

watch the Cavaliers of the early '90s, the Cavs of Brad Daugherty, Mark Price, Craig Ehlo, Larry Nance and "Hotrod" Williams. The Indians will

always be my No. 1 team, but I will back the Cavs and Browns, even if it means riding a bandwagon or two. Not losing is a feat in itself for a Cleveland

team; to actually win is really something.

Besides, I know that, like all Cleveland-related bandwagons, this one's probably ultimately going to go over a cliff.