Spoilers from Sophie: ‘The Golden Bachelor: Week 6’

Three women remain, with only two roses to hand out.

As we approach the finale, we are left with the final three women. Gerry is on the way to visit Leslie, Faith and Theresa’s hometowns. He said that he hasn’t visited someone’s family since 1968, and adds he only wants to say “I love you” to one person. But, that quickly changed when he ends up telling two women he loves them. 

Jumping right into Theresa’s hometown visit in New Jersey, she shares that she hasn’t brought anyone to visit her family since her husband passed away. When they arrive at Theresa’s home, they are met with her daughter, grandsons and sisters. After Theresa talked with her sisters, they said they could immediately sense her happiness about Gerry. Gerry also took the time to talk to her grandchildren about “Nana’s duck lip selfies.” 

After much talk about how Gerry is fond of the way Theresa looks at him, he is posed with the question of whether he loves her. Not entirely sure if he has that feeling for Theresa, he is left not fully answering the question. However, Theresa’s sister didn’t seem bothered by that. She was emotional talking about how Theresa’s love for Gerry can never change the love she had for her husband who passed. 

Finishing up with her family, Theresa tells Gerry she is in love with him and Gerry shares — to the camera only, — “I know I’m in love with Theresa, this is the person I’m looking for. She could be the person that completes me and I could be the person that completes her.” 

Moving onto Faith’s hometown date in Washington, Faith shares her concerns that Gerry might not like the country lifestyle she is living. After riding horses in the afternoon, Faith tells Gerry she would have a hard time moving away from her sons and horses, to which Gerry said they would make it work and he is comfortable with the lifestyle. 

When meeting with Faith’s friends, sons, grandchildren and sister, Gerry shares with them he thinks he is in love and that Faith brings peace to him. The main point her sister wanted to make was that Gerry has to keep Faith’s heart safe. Just as the two are about to leave, Faith’s sister said, “I know that you are in love with her and want to marry her.” At that moment Gerry turns to Faith and they both say, “I love you.”

Despite Gerry sharing he is in love with Faith, he still has one more hometown date with Leslie in Minnesota. After sharing an emotional story about her father’s passing, Leslie lets Gerry know he will be meeting her grandchildren, children and brother — who is like a father figure to her. 

When meeting them, Gerry asks her brother if he could have his blessing should he choose Leslie — which is something he did not do with the other woman — and her brother gave his blessing. Gerry shares that he doesn’t see any reason why he couldn’t see a long-term future with Leslie. He tells her he never wants to miss an opportunity to tell someone he loves them, and proceeds to tell Leslie he loves her, which is now the second woman he personally shared that with.  

Heading right into the rose ceremony, Gerry is at odds with himself because he now has to send one woman home — despite sharing he could see a future with all of them. After giving the first rose to Leslie, Gerry leaves the ceremony to get air because he is “dying inside.” To which we are left with to be continued as Faith and Theresa are waiting to see who will get the rose. 

As we are on the edge of our seats to see who Gerry will give the rose to, we will have to wait until the Women Tell All next week to find out! 

This story was written by Sophie Goldstein. She can be reached at [email protected].

19