Glow bingo gives students chance to win big

Photo via flickr.com

Glow Bingo returns to the AMU ballrooms Wednesday, October 4th from 8:30-10 p.m. This year, there are ten prizes that those in attendance have the chance to win:

Meet and greet bands

If the odds are in one’s favor, they could have the chance to meet both AJR and Fitz and the Tantrums, the two bands performing at this year’s homecoming concert.

Meet-and-greet Marquette University Student Government Speakers Series

This prize gives the winner the chance to meet one of the speakers that MUSG brings in twice a month.  Some of the previous speakers include Leigh Anne Tuohy and Shawn Johnson.

Men’s basketball season tickets

For students who don’t want to spend $99, they can try to win season tickets at Glow Bingo.  This prize awards the winner free student tickets to every home basketball game.  The winner gets to cheer for the Marquette men’s basketball team along with other fans, all for the low price of a free game of bingo.

Dinner at the Jesuit Residence and Tuesday night mass seats

For those who are seeking to explore their faith, this two-tailed prize could be the answer. Not only does the winner get to eat with the Jesuits, but they also get reserved seats at Tuesday night mass at Joan of Arc Chapel, which is a great deal because Tuesday night mass is typically packed.

Dinner at the Lovell’s

A prize that money could never buy: The winner gets to have dinner with University President Lovell and his family at the Lovell household. Lovell has been nice enough to cook dinner for one lucky winner of this prize.

Free foam run tickets

For students who were hesitant about participating in the Blue and Gold Foam 5k this weekend, hesitate no more, because the winner of this prize is given a free ticket to the 5k. It is valued at $17.

30-minute massage and de-stress Kit

Feeling stressed out about classes?  De-stress with a massage from the Rec Center, and a personal de-stress kit.  The massage lasts for 30 minutes, and the de-stress kit will help the winner get through the semester peacefully.

Milwaukee pack

This prize is the chance to discover Milwaukee for free.  Including free tickets to the Milwaukee Art Museum, Discovery World and the Milwaukee Repertory Theater, this is the opportunity to appreciate many cultural events that Milwaukee has to offer.

Bucks/Admirals tickets 

Glow Bingo is awarding either Milwaukee Bucks or Milwaukee Admirals tickets to one winner.  The winner of this prize gets to pick whether to attend at Bucks game or an Admirals game.

Marquette Madness priority seating

Marquette Madness, the kickoff to the men’s basketball season, is fast approaching, and attendees don’t want to be stuck in the nosebleeds.  The winner of this prize gets priority seating for Marquette Madness, which means a greater chance at all of the free prizes at Marquette Madness.  It’s the prize that keeps on giving.