Dean of College of Business Administration stepping down to take sabbatical

Brian+Till+will+be+taking+sabbatical+starting+May+19th.+%0A%0AMarquette+Wire+Stock+Photo.+
Brian Till will be taking sabbatical starting May 19th. Marquette Wire Stock Photo.

Brian Till, dean of the College of Business Administration, will be stepping down from his position to take a yearlong sabbatical beginning May 19, according to a university news release.

Till said he has enjoyed working with everyone in the College of Business of Administration and is proud of the work that he and his coworkers have accomplished.

“Over the past few months, I have reflected on my personal and professional journey, and it became clear to me that now was the time to take a step back and discern what my next path will be,” Till said in the release.

During his tenure, Till oversaw the launch of the online MBA and masters in Supply Chain Management programs, the release said. Additionally, he was a key factor in the creation of the college’s Student-Run Business Program and launched multiple new undergraduate programs in commercial banking and sales.

Acting Provost Kimo Ah Yun said he will conduct listening sessions to determine the acting dean following the search for the Provost, allowing the upcoming provost to have a say in the decision process.