DPS Reports 3/26 – 3/31

March 26

Between March 26 at 11 a.m. and March 27 at 1:12 p.m., an employee reported that a person not affiliated with Marquette trespassed in William Wehr Physics.

March 27

Between Dec. 19 at 12 a.m. and March 27 at 5 p.m., several individuals removed property from a vending machine in Engineering Hall without paying for the property. Estimated loss is $1,000.

At 8:29 a.m., a student reported that unknown person(s) removed her unsecured, attended cell phone estimated at $350 in Cramer Hall.

Between 11 a.m. and 11:13 a.m., two people not affiliated with Marquette trespassed in Gesu Church and were cited by MPD.

March 28

Between March 18 at 12:01 p.m. and March 28 at 8 a.m., a student reported that unknown person(s) removed a license plate from her secured, unattended vehicle in the 900 block of N. Renee St. MPD was contacted.

At 7:23 p.m., a student acted in a disorderly manner in Campus Town West.

Between 2 a.m. and 2:15 a.m., an unknown subject struck a student with a closed fist outside of Schroeder Hall causing injury to the student. MPD and MFD were contacted.

March 29

Between 12:41 p.m. and 12:46 p.m., a person not affiliated with Marquette attempted to forcibly remove a student’s property in the 2300 block of W. Michigan St. The suspect fled the scene but was located by DPS and taken into custody by MPD.

At 12:52 a.m., a student was in possession of a false ID in Structure One.

At 2:05 a.m., a student was in possession of drug paraphernalia in Schroeder Hall and was taken into custody by MPD. The student was cited and released.

March 30

Between 1 a.m. and 2 a.m., a student reported that unknown person(s) vandalized an unsecured, unattended picnic table and mail box in the 800 block of N. 18th St. causing an estimated $20 in damage.

At 2:23 a.m., an underage student in Abbottsford Hall admitted to consuming alcohol.

At 3:43 a.m., a student reported possibly being sexually assaulted by an acquaintance in the Haggerty House on Feb. 23 between 2 a.m. and 4 a.m. MPD was contacted.

At 2:18 p.m., a student was in possession of drug paraphernalia in the Gilman Apartments. The student was taken into custody by MPD and later released.

March 31

At 12:15 a.m., a student was in possession of drug paraphernalia in McCormick Hall and was taken into custody by MPD, cited and released. Another student in McCormick Hall was also found to be in possession of alcohol.

At 1:33 a.m., three unidentified subjects approached a student walking in the 1400 block of W. Wells St., implied having a weapon and forcibly removed the student’s property causing minor injury to the student. The subjects fled with the student’s property. MPD was contacted. Some of the student’s property was later recovered. Estimated loss is $600.