DPS Reports 3/18 – 3/23

Photo courtesy of Marquettes website.
Photo courtesy of Marquette’s website.

3/18

Between March 18 at 10:15 p.m. and March 19 at 10:24 p.m., unknown person(s) vandalized a fire extinguisher in Wells Street Parking Structure causing an estimated $40 in damage. Facilities Services was notified.

3/19

At 9:10 p.m., an underage student was in possession of alcohol in McCormick Hall.

3/20

Between 4:34 and 4:36 p.m., a juvenile approached a student in the 1700 block of W. Wells St. and attempted to forcibly remove the student’s property. The student was not injured. The juvenile fled without obtaining the student’s property and was later located by DPS.  MPD took the juvenile into custody.

At 4:39 p.m., a person not affiliated with Marquette reported being battered by a juvenile not affiliated with Marquette in the 2100 block of W. Wisconsin Ave. DPS located the juvenile and he was taken into custody by MPD. The juvenile was also the suspect in an attempted robbery.

Between March 7 at 1:30 a.m. and March 20 at 3:22 p.m., a student reported that unknown person(s) removed his unsecured, unattended property estimated at $61 from a business in the 700 block of N. 16th St.

At 2:04 p.m., a student was in possession of a false ID in 16th Street Structure.

3/21

At 4:31 p.m., two underage students were in possession of alcohol in O’Donnell Hall.

Between 5:40 and 6:12 p.m., an underage student was in possession of alcohol and a false ID in McCormick Hall. MPD was notified.

At 8:44 p.m., a person not affiliated with Marquette trespassed in the lobby of Carpenter Tower and was cited by MPD.

Between 9 and 9:03 p.m., two underage students were in possession of alcohol in McCormick Hall.

At 9:37 p.m., unknown person(s) broke a window in the Marquette Gymnasium causing an estimated $200 in damage. Facilities Services was contacted.

At 10:09 p.m., a student was in possession of a false ID in 16th Street Structure.

3/23

At 12:15 a.m., a student was in possession of a false ID in 16th Street Structure.

At 4:22 a.m., a student vandalized university property in Campus Town East causing an estimated $200 in damage.

Between 10:45 and 11:01 a.m., a student reported that unknown person(s) removed her unsecured, unattended cell phone estimated at $200 in a business in the 1600 block of W. Wells St.