DPS Reports 2/18 – 2/23

Photo courtesy of Marquettes website.
Photo courtesy of Marquette’s website.

Feb. 18

At 3:14 p.m., a student removed property from a business in the 1600 block W. Wells St. and was cited by MPD.

Feb. 19

At 3:55 p.m., a student was in possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia in O’Donnell Hall and was taken into custody by MPD. The student was cited and released.

Feb. 20

At 2:51 p.m., a student was in possession of a falsified ID in Structure One.

Feb. 21

At 2 a.m., a student reported that unknown person(s) removed her unsecured, unattended cell phone estimated at $300 in the 1400 block of W. Kilbourn Ave.

Between 3 a.m. and 3:05 a.m., a person not affiliated with Marquette approached a student in the 800 block of N. 17th St. and demanded the student’s property. The subject fled without getting the student’s property. DPS located and detained the suspect and he was taken into custody by MPD. The student was not injured.

Between 3:30 p.m. and 4:45 p.m., a student reported that unknown person(s) removed her unsecured, unattended property estimated at $90 from a business in the 1600 block of W. Wisconsin Ave. MPD was contacted.

Between 8 p.m. and 11:30 p.m., an underage student consumed alcohol in McCormick Hall.

Between Jan. 21 at 11 p.m. and Jan. 22 at 2:41 a.m., unknown person(s) vandalized university property in McCormick Hall causing an estimated $100 in damage. Facilities Services was contacted.

Feb. 22

Between 12:01 a.m. and 1:30 a.m., a student reported that unknown person(s) removed her unsecured, unattended property from the Triangle Fraternity and used her credit cards without her consent. The estimated loss is $115.

At 1:12 a.m., an underage student consumed alcohol in Schroeder Hall.

At 1:15 a.m., an underage student consumed alcohol in McCormick Hall.

Between 1:30 a.m. and 2 a.m., a student reported that unknown person(s) removed his unsecured, unattended property estimated at $300 from a business in the 1600 block of W. Wells St.

Between 2 a.m. and 7 a.m., a student reported being sexually assaulted by another student in Campus Town East. MPD was contacted.

At 12:35 p.m., an underage student attempted to use a falsified ID in the Union Sports Annex.

Between 9:17 p.m. on Jan. 22 and 4:36 a.m. on Jan. 23, unknown person(s) vandalized university property in Campus Town West causing an estimated $60 in damage. Facilities Services contacted.

Feb. 23

At 4:17 a.m., an underage student admitted to consuming alcohol at an unknown off campus location.