Style Inspiration: BCBG Max Azria Fall ’13 RTW Collection

The BCBG Max Azria Fall 2013 Ready-To-Wear collection graced the runway on February 7th in New York. Being that this show is fairly recent in the terms of winter style, I still feel the need to rave about it. I’m a very avid watcher of runway shows. Easily, this collection has been one of my favorites overall because it’s so practical. This collection is so effortless and I love the laid-back vibe throughout the show.

My favorite pieces in the whole collection were definitely the edgy hats and the touches of fur. It was a balanced mixture of laid-back simplicity and chic-ness. The colors were mostly neutrals, blacks and whites. The collection reminded me of casual street style, however the pieces were so well-thought out and tailored to perfection.

During the beginning of the fashion show, I was immediately in love with the print. According to most shows I have viewed, prints are very in style at the moment. I look forward to seeing more creative prints throughout the seasons. The BCBG Max Azria print resembled a kaleidascope or the Japanese gardens of cherry blossoms. I really fell in love with it.

Here are a few of my favorite looks from the show:

The leather calf pieces are something I haven’t seen before. Very innovative.

bcbg

bcbg 2

bcbg 3

bcbg 5

bcbg 6

bcbg 4

My future inspiration for outfits will definitely come from this fashion show. Can I just please wear my beanie, fur coat and leather everywhere, please? Yes.

(Images from style.com)

From the runway to your closet!

Incorporating this look into your style:

lookbook

Emily P. of lookbook.nu incorporates both fur and kaleidoscope print into her look all from H&M

SONY DSC

Thrifted fur coat, bag, purse, thigh highs and skirt all from H&M