Fashion in History: Go Baroque

Dolce and Gabbana for men - but I just love the Baroque Embroidery!: Love, love, love the Dolce & Gabbana's baroque style (especially the bag) for this winter: Kate King Stars in Dolce & Gabbana Baroque Jewelry 2013 Campaign: Dolce & Gabbana F/W 2014 Throughout the century both men and women usually wore capes outdoors.:

Runway Inspired:

Dolce & Gabbana features timeless and intricate styles inspired by the Baroque period in their newest collections. Jewelry and accessories are the main attractions to dress up any simple yet formal outfit. The detailed and architectural design easily amps up your look, especially when paired with black or neutrals. Necklace, earrings, clutch or hair piece will add a touch of elegance to that special occasion outfit you’ve been looking to complement.

Gold and jewel tones such as royal blue, emerald green, ruby red and deep purples bring us back to that ‘Hall of Mirrors’ aesthetic in the Palace of Versailles. It’s an effortless alternative to statement piece jewelry. Truthfully, Baroque style opting choices appear like you have it together and exude sophistication without really even trying.

Whether you lean more toward the delicate floral side of Baroque design or the more structured Gothic inspired darker colors and harsh shapes, there’s a style for you.

It doesn’t hurt to look like you’re wearing a piece emulating Michelangelo.

necklace, earring wow... that is crazy but has some good inspiration, I like the bold black, gold with a little white: baroque fashion winter 2013 trend | Check out the full Dolce & Gabbana F/W 2013 collection HERE + shop the ...: chiffonandribbons: Natasha Poly, Dolce & Gabbana F/W 2012: Fashion Dolce Gabbana <3 Beautifuls.com Members VIP Fashion Club 40-80% Off Luxury Fashion Brands:

Looks for way less:

Floral H&M piece  $17.99

H&M earrings   $17.99

H&M Floral headband  $5.99

Image 1 of Designsix Flower Through & Through Earrings

ASOS earrings  $13.69

ASOS headband  $30.79

Image 1 of ASOS Jewelled Box Clutch Bag

ASOS pastel clutch $59.87