DPS Reports

Dec. 13

Between 8 a.m. and 7:30 p.m., an unknown person forcibly entered a 21-year-old male student's secured, unattended car in the rear lot in the 1900 block of West Kilbourn Avenue and removed a stereo CD/FM player and subwoofers valued at $300. The estimated damage to the car is $200.

Dec. 28

At 7:53 p.m., three students reported that unknown person(s) smashed through a window and forcibly entered their secured, unattended residence in the 800 block of North 22nd Street. The students reported stolen a digital camera, boom box, DVD player, iPod dock, Playstation 2 and personal checks. The estimated combined loss is $1,065.

Jan. 11

A student reported that between Jan. 9 and Jan. 11, an unknown person smashed the front passenger side window of the student's secured, unattended automobile and removed $5 in U.S. coins from inside the cup holder. The estimated damage is $150.

Jan. 12

At 2:07 a.m., DPS assisted the Milwaukee Police Department in detaining a male student at the 700 block of North 16th Street. The student fled the scene after he was seen urinating against the wall on Angelo's Pizza, 1601 W. Wells St. The student was under the legal drinking age and in possession of false identification. He was cited by the Milwaukee Police Department for disorderly conduct, possession/consumption of alcohol by an underage person and false representation of age. His ID was confiscated.