Marquette Wire

MU Central Access Number now required for student records

Michael Bednarz

January 19, 2010

Medical students need to take the MCAT to gain acceptance to medical school. Now, Marquette students need to know their MCAN to access their student records. Marquette parents and students must have their Marquette Central Access Numb...

Zilber Hall to unite student service offices

Tori Dykes

November 10, 2009

University has no plans for vacant offices Student service offices once scattered across campus will soon be housed in a single location as Zilber Hall nears completion. But it's unclear what will be done with the spaces abandoned across campus by offices moving to Zilbe...