Frankovis finds groove week 2

On the subject of bold predictions, how about Ravens' running back Jamal Lewis?

After personally guaranteeing his friend on the Cleveland Browns that he would have a career day if he had 30 carries, he went out and did just that. Not only did he have a career day, he had a record-breaking day. The Atlanta native and former Tennessee star rushed for 295 yards on–you guessed it–30 carries. With his mammoth 9.8 yards per carry, he also picked up two touchdowns. Thankfully the Guru was not playing Lewis in fantasy football, but isn't it only right that an SEC guy should hold the record?

Two other AFC teams also flexed their muscles Sunday, showing that 2003 is a new year. The Buffalo Bills and Kansas City Chiefs both improved to 2-0 in impressive fashion. The Chiefs clobbered the Steelers 41-20 led by another huge game from Priest Holmes.

The Bills surprised many, including the Guru, by shutting down the Jaguars 38-17. Drew Bledsoe connected on 19-25 passes for 314 yards and two touchdowns. Travis Henry had the least impressive 3-touchdown game in recent memory, going for 26 yards on 21 carries. Somebody should look into that, I think might have actually been Leroy Hoard incognito.

Some may remember Hoard's famous comment to his coach. I can't find the exact quote online, but it went something along the lines of: "Hey coach, you need ten yards, I'll get you three. You need one yard, I'll get you three."