10 Reasons to go to the Rave

Sick of your usual weekend routine? Looking to switch things up this Saturday? Here are 10 Reasons to go to The Rave with your friends:

1. The building is heated not just by the furnace, but by the masses of people. It’s February in Wisconsin– enough said.
  2. It’s close to campus! Hop on a Marquette limo and you will be there in no time.
  3. The Rave is an experience. Sometimes it is a little crazy, but you are almost always guaranteed a rockin’ dance party.
  4. The Rave will give you a great Saturday night workout. One hour of dancing can burn anywhere from 400 to 750 calories depending on your body weight and the intensity. Start burning off those Valentine’s Day candies the fun way.
  5. The concerts are designed for poor college students. Most tickets range from $15 to $30.
  6. There is a certain increase in social status when people ask what you did last weekend and you respond, “I went to the Rave.”
  7. By joining the Rave Eagles Fan Club, you get access to contests, pre-sales and exclusive offers. Sign up today by entering your email at their website.
  8. The Rave offers a wide range of music: Rap/hip-hop, country, rock, pop, alternative, and dance/DJ. No excuses that this place doesn’t have your “type” of music.
  9. They have a rockstar lounge. I don’t know who has access to this, but still, it’s a rockstar lounge.
  10.  The Rave signs well-known bands. Owl City will be performing at the Rave on Thursday, Feb. 28, The Summer Set on March 8, and Chase Rice on April 20.

The Rave is located at 2401 W Wisconsin Ave. For more information, call (414) 342-72832401.