Warm and Trendy- Day and Night!

Staying warm for a night out on the town doesn’t need to be a struggle anymore! Since this weather is very unbearable, pairing your cute night-time outfit with a puffy and shapeless coat is a bit of a hassle. Luckily, there are many cute options and accessories to dress your outfit up for the cold while keeping warm. Chic coats, edgy hats, and infinity scarves keep you warm while still looking stylish.

Whether you’re on campus or going out, these pieces will definitely compliment you. An infinity scarf is very practical. They are cute, simple, and definitely shield your face in this weather. It’s a quick accessory to put your look together. Everyone can rock a scarf like this while feeling comfortable and protect you from the cold.

nasty gal 1 nasty gal

I love the two tone neutral colors of these scarves! Plus, they look so warm. (Images from Nasty Gal Clothing)

For a more sophisticated look, Miranda Priestly from The Devil Wears Prada is my inspiration. The look portrayed in the film is very classy, elegant and put together. Her coats are luxurious and she most likely pairs it with sensible gloves and a scarf. When I think ‘sophisticated night out’, I think of her fashion choices. You don’t have to be this over the top, but it’s definitely s starter to get inspirations for your classy night-time outfits.

miranda

I am in love with this look. I love the colors, materials, and sensibility for this weather. For a night out, this could work. A warm scarf and gloves could be added to give to the look practicality. It may be very extravagant but it gives you inspiration to create your own similar look.  (Image from Polyvore)

style post

Here is one of my looks as I endured this blistering weather. I love this faux fur collared coat. It’s warm and still adds a touch of glam so I don’t have to try exceptionally hard with the rest of my outfit. I’m also really getting into these beany hats. They’re edgy, warm, and definitely save a bad hair day! (Image by Natalie Ragusin)

As you strut the streets, make sure to keep your body warm and protected from the cold. But, being fashion forward, you can still look stylish! Mixing together a chic coat, edgy hat, or a simple infinity scarf will have you ready for the endeavors- day or night!