Patterned Legs for Days!

As we all know, the weather is getting very chilly! We want to bundle up and get warm while still looking cute as we walk to class, right? Throughout Marquette’s campus, I have seen many girls wearing patterned leggings and tights. Of course, they keep your legs covered while still adding a stylish touch with your cozy coat.

Printed leggings and tights can be used to add something eccentric to a simple outfit. The detailed patterns on tights and leggings add personality to an outfit without trying too hard. Since the weather is very cold, we cover our outfit for most of the day with our big burly coats. Wearing aztec or galaxy print tights or leggings can show your style and add a cute touch of flair as you’re walking to class. They definitely stand out!

patterned leggings 2

These are so cute! Perfect print for winter! (Image from Asos Clothing)

patterned leggings 3

Galaxy leggings are different and edgy!  (Image from Asos Clothing)

patterned leggings

I love these! Leather, black, and polka dots are chic and practical. (Image from Asos Clothing)

patterned leggings 4

I love this outfit. The focal point of the outfit, of course, are the cute colorful leggings. While keeping the rest of the outfit black and simple, you’re inevitabley going to stand out! (Image from Asos Clothing)

cross legging

My legs are Holy! I got a lot of compliments on these cross leggings the other day while I was walking around campus! (Image courtesy of Natalie Ragusin)

Pair patterned leggings with other simple articles of clothing so that your legs can be the main focal point. Wear them with long sweaters, a cute blazer, and some combat boots! The same thing goes for patterned tights; Add a skirt or a dress with flow. Keep in mind that it is winter time. Colors such as maroon, deep brown and grey, and black always work! Rich deep tones and neutrals work so well in the winter. Pair this look with a burgundy lip and cute combat boots and you can be ready to go!