New Music Monday: Horace Greene

Sam Swetlik, Tony Oakley, and Mitch Washebek of Horace Greene. Photo via Facebook.

The indie-rock trio known as Horace Greene were the latest artists to visit the MUR studio for New Music Monday. We got the privilege to learn a little bit about their unique sound, thoughts on the Oshkosh music scene and their upcoming shows and projects. It was an all-around great time with plenty of laughs and new perspectives on local music, so we definitely recommend giving it a listen.

In addition to the interview, the guys were able to perform a small live set in the MUTV studio.  They played two original songs titled “We Could Be Lovers” and “Sunflower Silo,” and managed to rock Johnston Hall like it’s never been rocked before.  Be sure to check out the video below for that!

If you’d like to hear more from Horace Greene, you can stream them online on Spotify and Bandcamp.  But if you’d like to see more of Horace Greene, they will be performing in Milwaukee again on Friday, March 16 at Fire On Water as well.  Be sure to keep your eyes open for their second album too, which will be releasing sometime this summer.