Marquette announces four business dean finalists

The university named four finalists for the vacant dean position in the College of Business Administration Monday, and announced the candidates will visit campus this week for presentations.

The four candidates include:

• Kevin Stevens, a professor and director of the School of Accountancy and Management Information Systems at DePaul University (visiting March 27, 2 to 3:30 p.m.)
  • Norean Sharpe, senior associate dean and director of undergraduate programs for the McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University (visiting March 30, 10:30 a.m. to noon)
  • Eric Morse, a professor in the Ivey Business School at Western University and academic director of the Ivey and KPMG Enterprise’s QuantumShift Program for Exceptional Entrepreneurs (visiting April 10, 10:45 a.m. to noon)
  • Brian Till, dean of the Williams College of Business at Xavier University (visiting April 17, 10:30 a.m. to noon)

The candidate chosen for the dean slot will fill a vacancy left open since Linda Salchenberger stepped down from the position in July 2012. Search for a new business dean stalled after former University President Scott Pilarz resigned September 2013.

Online feedback forms for each of the candidates will be available online soon. Videos of the public presentations will be put online following the final presentation on April 17.