DPS Reports 2/27 – 3/2

Photo courtesy of Marquettes website.
Photo courtesy of Marquette’s website.

Feb. 27

Between 8:21 p.m. and 9:38 p.m., an underage student consumed alcohol in Abbottsford Hall.

At 9:15 p.m., an underage student consumed alcohol in Cobeen Hall.

Feb. 28

At 9:48 p.m., a student was in possession of a controlled substance in McCormick Hall and was cited by MPD.

March 1

Between 1:54 a.m. and 2:22 a.m., a student was in possession of a fraudulent ID in Cobeen Hall and admitted to using it to purchase and consume alcohol.

Between 10:32 p.m. on March 1 and 4:39 a.m. on March 2, unknown person(s) vandalized a fire extinguisher compartment and deployed the fire extinguisher without cause in Campus Town East. Estimated damage is unknown at this time. Facilities Services was contacted.

Between 11 p.m. on March 1 and 1:30 a.m. on March 2, a student reported that unknown person(s) removed her unsecured, unattended property estimated at $50 in the Haggerty House.

Between 11 p.m. on March 1 and 12:30 p.m. on March 2, a student reported that unknown person(s) removed his unsecured, unattended property estimated at $40 in the 700 block of N. 13th St.

March 2

At 11:22 p.m., an unidentified suspect implied having a weapon and demanded property from the owner of a business in the 2000 block of W. Wisconsin Ave. The suspect fled without getting any property. MPD was contacted.

At 3:18 p.m., unknown person(s) vandalized university property in Schroeder Hall causing an estimated $500 in damage.

At 3:30 p.m., two underage students were in possession of drug paraphernalia and alcohol in O’Donnell Hall and were taken into custody by MPD. The students were cited and released.

At 5:21 p.m., a student was in possession of drug paraphernalia in O’Donnell Hall and was taken into custody by MPD. The student was cited and released.

At 6:27 p.m., a person not affiliated with Marquette acted in a disorderly manner in a business in the 1600 block of W. Wells St. MPD was contacted.