DPS Reports 1/31 to 2/4

Photo courtesy of Marquettes website.
Photo courtesy of Marquette’s website.

Jan. 31

Between 11 a.m. and 11:05 a.m., a student reported that unknown person(s) removed her unsecured, unattended cell phone estimated at $400 from a business in the 1600 block of W. Wisconsin Ave.

Between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m., a student reported that unknown person(s) removed his unsecured, unattended property estimated at $160 from a business in the 800 block of N. 16th St. and used his credit card without his permission.

Between 5:15 p.m. and 5:30 p.m., a student reported that unknown person(s) removed his unsecured, unattended cell phone estimated at $669 from a business in the 1600 block of W. Wisconsin Ave.

Feb. 1

Sometime between Jan. 30 and Feb. 1 at 4 p.m., two students reported that unknown person(s) removed their secured, unattended property in Humphrey Hall and damaged university property. The estimated total loss is $60, and the estimated damage is $100. MPD was contacted.

At 1:33 a.m., unknown persons(s) vandalized university property in McCormick Hall causing an estimated $100 in damage.

At 6:05 p.m., an employee of a business in the 1600 block of W. Wells St. reported observing a person not affiliated with Marquette pull a fire alarm in the business without cause and leave the scene.

At 9:28 p.m., a student was in possession of a fraudulent identification card in Schroeder Hall.

Feb. 2

Between 1:10 a.m. and 1: 22 a.m, a student admitted to using a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia was found in McCormick Hall. MPD was contacted.

At 1:14 a.m., an underage student was in possession of alcohol in O’Donnell Hall.

At 1:45 a.m., unknown person(s) vandalized university property in Abbottsford Hall causing an estimated $50 in damage. Facilities Services was contacted.

Between 1:45 a.m. and 1:47 a.m., a student battered a student’s guest not affiliated with Marquette in a business in the 800 block of N. 16th St. causing minor injury to the guest. Medical assistance was declined. MPD was contacted and will cite the student.

At 2 a.m., a person not affiliated with Marquette reported that unknown person(s) vandalized a glass pane in a door in a building in the 800 block of N. 15th St. causing an estimated $350 in damage.

At 4:40 a.m., unknown person(s) vandalized university property in Campus Town East causing an estimated $50 in damage. Facilities Services was contacted.

Feb. 3

At 12:02 a.m., an underage student was in possession of alcohol in O’Donnell Hall.

Between 4:30 p.m. and 4:40 p.m., a student reported that unknown person(s) removed his unsecured, unattended property estimated at $700 in the Raynor Library.

Feb. 4

At 3:15 p.m., a student’s parent reported that the student was sexually assaulted by another student in Carpenter Tower at 3 a.m. on Jan. 2.  MPD was contacted.

Feb. 5

At 1 a.m., a Sodexo employee reported that an unidentified suspect attempted to remove his unsecured, unattended vehicle in the 800 block of N. 19th St. and damaged the vehicle. The suspect fled when the Sodexo employee arrived on the scene.  The estimated damage to the vehicle is unknown at this time. MPD was contacted.