Entire class of students waits anxiously for someone, anyone to add to Google Doc study guide

All 30 students in an upper-divison course sat at their computers Monday night waiting for someone, or anyone, to add to a Google Doc study guide for their class’ final exam, which no one has yet to do.

The final exam for the class, which is a 4000-level economics class, is 8 a.m. Tuesday.

“How lazy are my classmates that none of them can add to the Google Doc?” said Kristin Fowler, senior in the College of Business Administration, as she flipped back and forth between Buzzfeed and Facebook. “Does anyone care about this final?”

Fowler’s classmates echoed her feelings.

“When I went to go take a nap, the study guide was empty – when I woke up, the study guide was empty,” said Blake Ward, fellow senior in the College of Business Administration. “I’m really not sure how anyone expects me to succeed without doing my work for me.”

The email chain suggesting that members of the class should add to the Google Doc started at 3 p.m. Sunday. The Turnip will have more developments as they are made possible, though students do not feel confident anyone will add to the Google Doc, though all said they are dependent upon it.