DPS Reports Oct. 15

Tuesday, Oct. 9

At 11:30 a.m. a student’s guest removed another student’s unsecured, unattended property from McCormick Hall. The property was recovered. MPD was notified.

Wednesday, Oct. 10

At 2:54 p.m. DPS assisted MPD in detaining a person not affiliated with Marquette who was acting in an erratic manner in the 1400 block of W. State St. MPD took the subject into custody.

Thursday, Oct. 11

At 10:21 p.m. a student was in possession of a controlled substance, drug paraphernalia and alcohol in Abbottsford Hall and was taken into custody by MPD.

Saturday, Oct. 13

At 1:09 p.m. a student reported that unknown person(s) removed her unsecured, unattended vehicle in a rear lot in the 1900 block of W. Kilbourn Ave. The estimated loss is unknown at this time. MPD was contacted.

At 8:51 p.m. a student and an acquaintance not affiliated with Marquette were involved in a physical altercation with four people not affiliated with Marquette in the 700 block of N. 22 St. MPD and MFD were contacted. No citations were issued. Medical assistance was declined.

At 11:12 p.m. unknown person(s) shattered a glass door in Schroeder Hall, causing an estimated $900 in damage. Facilities Services was contacted.

Sunday, Oct. 14

At 1:50 p.m. a student was in possession of another person’s ID in Structure One.