DPS Reports 3/21-3/25 AP1 AB2 MR3

Wednesday, March 21

Between 12:00 p.m. and 12:30 p.m., unknown person(s) removed an employee’s unsecured, unattended property estimated at $700 from Johnston Hall. MPD was contacted.

Between 3:28 p.m. and 4:07 p.m, unknown person(s) removed a student’s secured, unattended property estimated at $2,625 from Eckstein Hall. MPD was contacted.

Between 7:00 p.m. and 7:10 p.m., a student reported that unknown person(s) removed his unsecured, unattended MUID in Schroeder Hall.

Thursday, March 22

At 5:37 p.m., two underage students were in possession of alcohol in a business in the 1600 block of W. Wells St.

At 9:32 p.m., an underage student presented a false ID in the Union Sports Annex in an attempt to purchase alcohol.

At 9:49 p.m., an underage student presented another person’s driver’s license in the Union Sports Annex in an attempt to purchase alcohol.

At 11:40 p.m., DPS assisted MPD in responding to a report of objects being thrown by unknown person(s) from balconies in a building in the 1500 block of W. Kilbourn Ave. Several students volunteered to clean up the debris.

Friday, March 23

At 1:17 a.m., a student consumed alcohol on a city sidewalk in the 1500 block of W. Kilbourn Ave. and was cited by MPD.

At 7:45 p.m., two underage students were in possession of alcohol in the 800 block of N. 14th St.

At 9:34 p.m., a student was in possession of a controlled substance in Mashuda Hall and was taken into custody by MPD.

Saturday, March 24

At 3:18 a.m., a student was in possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia in the 500 block of N. 18th St. and was taken into custody by MPD.

At 6:06 p.m., four students hosted a party where alcohol was served to several underage students in the 800 block of N. 17th St.

At 10:49 p.m., a student reported that unknown person(s) used her debit card without her permission in the 16th Street Structure. The estimated loss is $20.

At 11:30 p.m., a student reported being sexually assaulted by another student in McCormick Hall.  MPD was contacted.

Sunday, March 25

At 3:19 p.m., a student was in possession of alcohol in Schroeder Hall.