DPS Reports 3/13-3/18

Tuesday, March 13

At 9:30 a.m., a student reported being sexually assaulted by a known suspect in a Marquette-leased residence participating in the South Africa Service Learning program at 7 a.m. on Thursday, Oct. 8, 2010. South African police will be notified.

At 12:06 p.m., a student was found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia in the 2000 block of W. Wisconsin Ave. MPD responded and cited the student.

Wednesday, March 14

At 2:03 p.m., a known subject was cited by MPD after acting in a disorderly manner outside the 707 Building.

At 5:20 p.m., an employee reported that an unknown subject removed his unsecured and unattended laptop from the Marquette-leased residence in Cape Town, South Africa. The laptop was recovered by the employee. South African police were notified.

Thursday, March 15

At 9:33 a.m., a subject not affiliated with Marquette was observed drinking a malt liquor beverage in the 1400 block of W. Wells St. MPD responded and cited the subject.

Friday, March 16

At 12:41 a.m., an intoxicated, non-Marquette subject was found unconscious in his vehicle in the 800 block of W. Wisconsin Ave. MPD responded and took the subject into custody.

At 2:02 p.m., an employee reported that unknown person(s) removed unsecured, unattended university property estimated at $400 from the Alumni Memorial Union.

Sunday, March 18

At 10:43 a.m., DPS observed a person acting in a suspicious manner in the 1600 block of W. Wells St. The subject fled the scene but was located and detained by DPS. MPD was contacted. Upon investigation, it was determined that the subject had removed property from a business in the 1600 block of W. Wisconsin Ave. MPD took the subject into custody.

At 5:23 p.m., a student reported that unknown person(s) burglarized her room in Mashuda Hall. Nothing was taken and MPD was contacted.