DPS Reports 2/29-3/4

Wednesday, Feb. 29

At 10:30 a.m., an employee reported that an unknown person(s) removed her unsecured, unattended property estimated at $125 from the Schroeder Complex.

At 1:14 p.m., an employee reported that an unknown person(s) removed unsecured, unattended university property estimated at $70 from the Al McGuire Center.

Thursday, March 1

At 1:27 p.m,. a student reported being sexually assaulted in Carpenter Tower by an acquaintance not affiliated with Marquette on Saturday, Feb. 18 at 12:01 a.m. MPD was contacted.

At 8:20 p.m., an alumnus reported that an unidentified suspect struck an unidentified victim with a closed fist in the 1000 block of W. Tory Hill St. The suspect and victim then left the scene in a vehicle. MPD was contacted.

Friday, March 2

At 9 a.m., a person not affiliated with Marquette acted in disorderly manner in a business in the 1600 block of W. Wells St. and was taken into custody by MPD.

At 3:57 p.m., a student reported that an unknown person(s) removed his unsecured, unattended property estimated at $88 from McCormick Hall.

Saturday, March 3

At 11:49 a.m. MPD cited an underage student for possession and consumption of alcohol in the 800 block of W. Wells St.

At 6:06 p.m., a student was in possession of two false IDs in the Sixteenth Street parking structure.

Between 7:15 p.m. and 7:50 p.m., a student was in possession of alcohol in McCabe Hall.

Between 8:30 p.m. and 8:41 p.m., a student was in possession of alcohol in Schroeder Hall.

Sunday, March 4

At 1:15 p.m., a person not affiliated with Marquette trespassed in a business in the 1600 block of W. Wisconsin Ave. and was cited by MPD.