DPS Reports 2/23–2/26

Thursday, Feb. 23

At 4:08 a.m., unknown person(s) vandalized university property in Campus Town East causing an estimated $5 in damage. Facilities Services was contacted.

Friday, Feb. 24

Between 1:00 a.m. and 1:15 a.m., unknown person(s) removed a student’s unsecured, unattended property estimated at $32 at an unknown location.

At 7:59 p.m., an underage student was in possession of alcohol in the 1400 block of W. Wells St.

At 11:24 p.m., a student reported that unknown person(s) ignited a small pile of trash on fire in a hallway in McCormick Hall causing damage to the carpet. The student extinguished the fire. Estimated damage is unknown at this time. MPD and Facilities Services were contacted.

Saturday, Feb. 25

At 12:14 a.m., a student was in possession of a controlled substance in Carpenter Tower Hall and was cited by MPD.

At 1:24 a.m., a student was in possession of a false ID in a business in the 1600 block of W. Wells St.

At 7:53 p.m., three underage students were in possession of alcohol in the 1400 block of W. Wells St.

At 8:22 p.m., an underage student was in possession of alcohol in the 1400 block of W. Wells St.

At 8:37 p.m., two underage students were in possession of alcohol in the 1400 block of W. Wells St.

Sunday, Feb. 26

Between 10:20 a.m. and 10:30 a.m., a person not affiliated with Marquette acted in a disorderly manner in the 1600 block of W. Wisconsin Ave.