DPS Reports 2/15-2/19

Wednesday, Feb. 15

Between 11:48 a.m. and 11:49 a.m. a student reported that unknown person(s) removed her unsecured, unattended property estimated at $1,920 from the AMU. MPD was contacted.

Thursday, Feb. 16

At 3:12 p.m. a person not affiliated with Marquette trespassed in the AMU and was taken into custody by MPD.

At 7:52 p.m. a student reported that unknown person(s) removed his unsecured, unattended property estimated at $255 from Valley Fields.

Between 7:30 p.m. and 11 p.m. unknown person(s) entered a student’s secured, unattended vehicle in the 900 block of N. 17th Street. Nothing was taken, and the vehicle was not damaged.

Friday, Feb. 17

At 2:19 p.m, a student reported that an unknown person(s) accessed his logged-in email account without his consent in the AMU.

Saturday, Feb. 18

At 12:51 a.m. a student reported being sexually assaulted by a student acquaintance in an alley in the 900 block of N. 15th Street between 11:54 p.m. and 11:56 p.m. on Fri., 2/17. MPD was contacted.

Sunday, Feb. 19

At 2:21 a.m. a student acted in a disorderly manner outside Campus Town East.

At 3:14 a.m., MPD took a student into custody for abusing the 911 system outside a business in the 1600 block of W. Wells Street.

Between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m., DPS observed a person not affiliated with Marquette loitering outside a business in the 1600 block of W. Wisconsin Ave. MPD was contacted and took the subject into custody for outstanding citations.

At 7:36 p.m., a student was in possession of a controlled substance in Abbottsford Hall. MPD was contacted.

At 9:16 p.m., a student reported being sexually assaulted by a student acquaintance in a residence in the 900 block of N. 17th St. between 12 a.m. and 3:30 a.m. MPD was contacted.