DPS Reports 2/9-2/12 AP1 TW2 MR3

CUT SOME BEFORE PUBLICATION

Thursday, Feb. 9

At 2:35 p.m., three students were in possession of a controlled substance in the 900 block of N. 15th St. and were taken into custody by MPD.

At 6:32 p.m., a student was in possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia in the 900 block of N. 15th St. and was taken into custody by MPD.

At 6:45 p.m., a student was in possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia in O’Donnell Hall and was taken into custody by MPD.

At 9:09 p.m., a student was in possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia in McCormick Hall and was taken into custody by MPD.

Friday, Feb. 10

At 2:32 p.m., a student was in possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia in Carpenter Tower Hall and was taken into custody by MPD.

At 7:49 p.m., a guest was in possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia in McCormick Hall and was taken into custody by MPD.

At 10:07 p.m., two guests were in possession of alcohol and a student was in possession of false IDs in McCormick Hall.

Saturday, Feb. 11

At 4:56 p.m., a person affiliated with Marquette reported being sexually assaulted by an acquaintance who is also affiliated with Marquette in the Raynor Library between Saturday, Dec. 17 at 12:01 a.m. and Friday, Dec. 23 at 5 p.m. MPD was contacted.

At 7:17 p.m., a student was in possession of a false ID in Structure One.

Sunday, Feb. 12

Between 1:45 p.m. and 2 p.m., a student reported that unknown person(s) removed his unsecured, unattended property estimated at $210 from the Memorial Library.

At 2:53 p.m., a student vandalized property belonging to two students in O’Donnell Hall. The suspect agreed to make restitution.