DPS Reports 11/9 – 11/14 DT1 AB2 TD3

Nov. 9

At 7:40 a.m. two people not affiliated with Marquette trespassed outside Mashuda Hall. MPD was contacted and cited one of the suspects.

Between 4 p.m. and 5:44 p.m. unknown person(s) removed a student’s unsecured unattended property estimated at $1,225 from a business in the 1600 block of W. Wells St. MPD will be contacted.

At 7:01 p.m. a vehicle driven by an unidentified driver struck a student walking in a crosswalk in the 1600 block of W. Wells St. and fled the scene. The student was not injured. MPD was contacted.

Nov. 10

At 4:17 a.m. unknown person(s) vandalized university property causing an estimated $25 in damage in Campus Town East. Facilities Services contacted.

Nov. 11

At 10:06 p.m. MPD cited a student for underage drinking in the 700 block of N. 16th St.

At 10:45 p.m. a student acted in a disorderly manner in Carpenter Tower.

Nov. 12

At 2:40 a.m. a student reported being battered by an alumnus in a business in the 800 block of N. 16th St. MPD was contacted. Medical assistance was declined.

At 8:22 p.m. a student was in possession of a controlled substance in McCormick Hall and was taken into custody by MPD.

Nov. 13

At 2:20 a.m. two students were in possession of alcohol in Schroeder Hall.

At 8:22 p.m. a student was in possession of a controlled substance in Straz Tower Hall and was taken into custody by MPD.

Nov. 14

At 1:09 a.m. a student was in possession of a controlled substance in the 400 block of N. 16th St. and was taken into custody by MPD.