DPS Report 9/2-9/6

DPS Report 9/2-9/6

Friday, Sept. 2

At 10:06 p.m. two students were found to be in possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia in O’Donnell Hall. They were taken into custody by MPD.

Between Friday at 11 p.m. and Saturday at 2:03 a.m., an unknown person(s) vandalized university property at Campus Town East, causing an estimated $100 in damage.

Saturday, Sept. 3

At 12:53 a.m. a student was battered by two other students and three people not affiliated with Marquette in the 900 block of North 15th Street. DPS transported the student to the hospital. MPD was contacted.

Sunday, Sept. 4

At 2:49 a.m. a student was found to be in possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia in McCormick Hall. MPD took the student into custody.

Monday, Sept. 5

At 4:29 a.m. an unknown person(s) wrote graffiti on an elevator in Abbottsford Hall, causing an estimated $75 in damage. Facility services were contacted.

At 8:12 a.m. a person not affiliated with Marquette sustained minor injuries from a dog bite in the 500 block of North 20th Street and was transported by ambulance to the hospital. MPD was contacted and cited the dog owner.

Tuesday, Sept. 6

Between 5:55 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. a student vandalized a gate arm in Lot O, causing an estimated $75 in damage.

At 6:13 p.m. two people not affiliated with Marquette trespassed in the lobby of Campus Town West and were cited by MPD.