DPS 4/25-4/26

April 25

At 4:32 p.m., a person not affiliated with Marquette acted in a disorderly manner in a business on the 800 block of North 16th Street and was taken into custody by the Milwaukee Police Department.

At 6:49 p.m., the Department of Public Safety was called to the 1700 block of West Wells Street, where officers saw a person not affiliated with Marquette chasing and attempting to punch another individual. After DPS officers detained the subject, the subject continued to attempt to harm the victim. MPD was contacted, and the subject was taken into custody and issued a citation for disorderly conduct.

At 11:05 p.m., a student reported that a person not affiliated with Marquette was acting in a disorderly manner in the 1200 block of West Wisconsin Avenue. DPS detained the suspect, who will be cited by MPD.

April 26

At 5:08 a.m., a person not affiliated with Marquette refused to pay for an item in a business on the 1600 block of West Wells Street, and was taken into custody by MPD.

At 5:24 p.m., a student reported that between 6 and 7 p.m., unknown person(s) removed his unsecured, unattended wallet from a locker he accidentally left open at the Helfaer Recreation Center. The estimated total loss is $105. MPD assistance was declined.

At 6:31 p.m., two students reported being harassed by another student via e-mail sent at 4:53 p.m. After one of the students received a threatening e-mail from the other student’s ex-boyfriend, the two students decided they wanted no further communication with the subject. They will be speaking with DPS Victim/Witness Services.