DPS Reports 3/25

March 23

At 12:56 p.m., a Sodexo employee reported that an unknown person removed her unsecured, unattended property from the McCormick Dining Hall. The employee said she had placed her purse on a coat rack at 9 a.m. and the purse was missing when she went to retrieve it at 11:30 a.m. The estimated loss is valued at $100.

At 3:59 p.m., a student reported that an unknown person removed her unsecured, unattended property from her room on the third floor of Schroeder Hall. The student said she left her room at 10 a.m. Sunday. When she returned at 9 p.m., a prescription bottle containing 30 Ritalin pills was missing. The estimated property loss is valued at $150. The Milwaukee Police Department was contacted.

At 7:06 p.m., an Alumni Memorial Union information desk attendant reported that a man not affiliated with Marquette was drinking liquor in the building. When Department of Public Safety officers arrived, they found the man sitting on a couch with his pants down. Officers found he was in possession of one empty can and one full can of malt liquor. When asked what he was doing, the man said he was “just relaxing.” Because of previous trespassing violations, MPD was called and the man was cited for trespassing.