DPS Reports 3/23

March 16

At 12:09 a.m., the Department of Public Safety contacted the Milwaukee Police Department after a known panhandler acted in a disorderly manner toward DPS officers. Officers said the subject was aggressively panhandling and loitering in the 1400 block of West Wells Street. When DPS officers asked him to leave, the man threatened officers with physical harm. The officers detained the man and contacted MPD. The subject was taken into custody.

At 7:20 a.m., an employee reported that an unknown person removed the license plate renewal sticker from her secured and unattended vehicle in the parking lot of the Marquette Neighborhood Health Center, 1834 W. Wisconsin Ave. The employee said she would contact MPD. The loss is valued at $95.

At 5:47 p.m., an employee reported that an unknown person removed toilet paper from the men’s bathroom in the basement of Marquette Hall. The loss is valued at $24.

March 19

At 7:47 a.m., an MPD officer in plain clothes flagged down DPS officers to assist in the arrest of a suspect who was wanted on outstanding warrants. DPS officers gave the MPD officer handcuffs to detain the suspect. MPD said the man has been a known felon since 2007 relating to concealed weapons charges.