Top Five Milwaukee Street Treats
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
1. The Pita Brothers. Delish pitas on Lebanese flatbread, served from a white bus on 15th and Wells.
3. Satellite Crepes. The stand outside the AMU dishes out sweet and savory crepes.
2. Streetza Pizza. Hand-pulled pizza by the slice using local ingredients. Sold by a roving red and white truck on Water and Juneau.
4. American Euros. This duo sells $4 chicken and lamb gyros at Duke’s on Water on weekends.
5. Hot dog guy. You can smell these juicy dogs far past the corner of Wisconsin and Water.