August 25, 2003
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
2. At 11:31 a.m., an employee reported that an unknown driver caused an estimated $100 in damage to the lawn by Schroeder Complex.
3. At 11:22 a.m., the Milwaukee Fire Department was contacted to extinguish a smoldering exterior fire in the Union Sports Annex, causing an estimated damage of $50.
4. At 3:52 p.m., a student reported that someone broke into her locked, unattended car in the 500 block of North 17th Street, causing an estimated $500 in damage. Property estimated at $270 was removed. The Milwaukee Police Department was contacted.
5. At 5:09 p.m., a student reported that someone stole his unsecured, unattended property estimated at $1,500 from the Dental Annex. MPD was contacted.
6. At 6:12 p.m., a student reported that someone stole his locked, unattended bicycle estimated at $550 outside Olin Engineering. MPD was contacted.
7. At 10:16 p.m., a student-employee reported that someone stole his locked, unattended bicycle outside of Health Services.
8. At 2:09 p.m., a fire alarm sounded in the Physician Assistant Building. Upon investigation, it was determined that a child activated a pull station setting off the alarm. The alarm was reset.
9. At 1:24 a.m., an employee reported that someone stole his unattended university property estimated at $20 from Straz Hall. MPD was contacted.
10. At 9:40 p.m., a parent reported that someone vandalized his locked, unattended car in the 1300 block of West Wells Street, causing an estimated $250 in damage. MPD was contacted.
11. At 9:23 a.m., a student reported that someone broke into his apartment in the 800 block of North 14th Street and stole property valued at $1,030. MPD was contacted.
12. At 12:17 p.m., a student reported that someone smashed a window in her vehicle in Parking Structure 1, causing an estimated $250 in damage and removed property valued at $90. MPD was contacted.
13. At 12:52 p.m., MPD apprehended a suspect who was observed exiting the window of a student’s apartment in the 800 block of North 15th Street.
14. At 6:30 p.m., a student reported cutting his toe at O’Donnell Hall. The student was transported to Aurora Sinai Medical Center.
15. At 6:31 p.m., a student reported that someone damaged a door latch at a university building in the 800 block of North 15th Street.
16. At 8:57 p.m., a student reported that someone removed his property valued at $1,474 during a move from an off-campus location to McCormick Hall. MPD was contacted.,”Aug. 15″