DPS Reports

Lisa Petersen

Aug. 23

2. At 3:24 a.m., two students observed a person not affiliated with Marquette vandalizing a locked, unatteded car in Lot C causing an estimated $750 in damage. MPD was contacted and arrested the person.

3. At 4:02 a.m., a student reported that someone broke into her locked, unattended car in the 800 block of North 13th Street causing an estimated $300 in damage. Property estimated at $100 was removed. MPD was contacted.

4. At 9:34 a.m., a student reported that someone stole her unsecured, unattended property estimated at $99 from a residence in the 800 block of North 17th Street. MPD was contacted.

5. At 11:43 a.m., a student reported that someone stole her unsecured, unattended property estimated at $63 from a residence in the 900 block of North 15th Street.

6. At 4:39 p.m., a student reported that someone broke into his locked, unattended car in the 800 block of North 17th Street causing an estimated $50 in damage. Property estimated at $100 was removed. MPD was contacted.

7. At 4:42 p.m., a student reported that someone stole her unsecured, unattended property estimated at $306 from a residence in the 900 block of North 15th Street. MPD was contacted.

Aug. 24

8. At 1:47 a.m., a student reported that someone stole her unsecured, unattended property estimated at $210 from a residence in the 800 block of North 16th Street. MPD was contacted.

9. At 2:25 a.m., two students were involved in a physical confrontation with a person not affiliated with Marquette in the 1600 block of West Wells Street. MPD was contacted and cited the person not affiliated with Marquette for assault and battery.

10. At 8:45 p.m., a student reported that someone vandalized the exterior of her locked, unattended car in a rear lot in the 900 block of North 17th Street causing an estimated $100 in damage. MPD was contacted.

Aug. 25

11. At 12:04 p.m., a student reported that someone stole his unsecured, unattended property estimated at $40 outside of Olin Engineering Center.

12. At 2:39 p.m., a student reported discovering an estimated $300 in exterior damage to his locked, unattended car in Parking Structure 1.

Aug. 26

13. At 3:07 a.m., a university vehicle driven by a student employee struck an unattended car belonging to a student in the 1300 block of West Wells Street. No injuries were reported. Estimated damage to the student’s car is $35. Estimated damage to the university vehicle is $500.

14. At 11:41 a.m., two employees reported observing a person not affiliated with Marquette forcibly enter a parent’s locked, unattended car in the 900 block of West Wisconsin Avenue, remove property and flee the scene. The employees also reported another person not affiliated with Marquette acted in a suspicios manner with the suspect earlier. DPS located the two suspects. MPD was contacted and took them into custody. Estimated loss is $14 and estimated damaged to the car is $900.,”Aug. 22″